Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fun and Casual Mommy OOTD

Happy Tuesday!  This was my Saturday fun outfit for running errands and hanging out with the hubs and kids.

 

Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Mahina
Skirt: Church women's clothing swap
Shoes: Target
Blue earrings:  I think Target, or maybe forever 21
Bracelet: Jewelmint
Watch: Michael Kors
Neclace: "M" a gift from my husband when we were dating!


Here is Baby A... before I realized she had food on her face.

No more food on her face but she was tired of being held, she wanted to get down and walk!!  I wanted a better picture of her bow, because I made it, but oh well, she wasn't cooperating very well!  But she sure is cute!

Linking this post to WIWW on Pleated Poppy.

5 comments:

Katie said...

what a cute outfit!! love the color of your shirt!

Holly said...

love your shirt and LOVE that baby's outfit...beautiful!

TheTinyHeart said...

What a cute chevron top! Love the neon pop :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

ChristyB said...

Very cute and your daughter is ADORABLE!

Emily said...

Such a cute outfit and such a cute little girl!!
Creamy